Florida Law (Statute 316.261) and the law in most other states require brakes on all axles on any trailer with a G.V.W.R. of 3000 lbs or more. Any trailers ordered that do not comply with Florida Law should not be towed on public roads. The purchaser accepts all responsibility and liability for use of the trailer. Furthermore, purchaser is responsible for verifying and familiarize themselves with their individual state laws.
High Quality Aluminum Trailers
Our trailers are high quality aluminum built with stainless steel hardware. Multiple Sizes and Shapes are Available including Gooseneck trailers.
We have specialized in manufacturing aluminum boat trailers, with a wide variety of sizes ranging from 10’to 50′ and grossing from 3,500 lbs to 30,000 lbs gross vehicle weight. We also manufacture aluminum motorcycle, utility, and generator trailers.
Standard Features Include:
- All Stainless Steel Hardware (U Bolts, Bolts, Washers, & Nuts)
- Aluminum I Beam Construction
- Aluminum cross members extend side to side to reinforce fenders
- Aluminum fenders, aluminum bunk brackets
- Tongue & Winch Stand
- Center Wood Bunks or Y Guide
- Rear Wood Bunks
- Winch W/ Straps
- Tongue Jack
- LED Lights
- Galvanized Posi-lube torsion axles/spring axles
- Hot dipped galvanized hubs
- Front and aft guides
Spare Tire Options
- 13″ wheel W/ Regular Bracket or E Axle & Hub
- 14″ wheel W/ Regular Bracket or E Axle & Hub
- 15″ wheel W/ Regular Bracket or E Axle & Hub
- 16″ wheel W/ E Axle & Hub
- 17.5 wheel W/ E Axle & Hub
- Kodiak Or Deemaxx Disc W/ Marine Coating
- Kodiak Or Deemaxx Disc W/ SS caliper & Marine Coating on Rotor & Bracket
- Kodiak Or Deemaxx Disc W/ Complete Stainless Steel
- 10′ to 50′ Catamarans, V Hull, Pontoons, Transport, PWC, Double PWC, Generator Trailers, Motorcycle, Flat Bed
- Sport Model up to 3500 lbs.
- Sport Model up to 7000 lbs.
- I Beam Mount
- Tongue Mount
Aluminum Rims Options
Aluminum Bunks Options